Media & Awards
Equity & Debt
Currency & Commodities
YES Master Class
YES Securities (India) Limited (YSL) - Registered Address: Unit No. 602 A, 6th Floor, Tower 1 & 2, One International Center, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road, Mumbai – 400013, Maharashtra, India. | Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.yesinvest.in. Registration Nos.: CIN: U74992MH2013PLC240971 | SEBI Single Registration No.: NSE, BSE, MCX & NCDEX: INZ000185632 | Member Code: BSE - 6538, NSE - 14914, MCX - 56355 & NCDEX - 1289 | MERCHANT BANKER: INM000012227 | RESEARCH ANALYST: INH000002376 | INVESTMENT ADVISER: INA000007331 | Sponsor and Investment Manager to YSL Alternates Alpha Plus Fund (CAT III AIF) SEBI Registration No.: IN/AIF3/20-21/0818 | AMFI ARN Code – 94338 | Details of Compliance Officer: Name: Vaibhav Purohit, Email id: email@example.com, Contact No: +91-22-3347 9208. Disclaimer: Investment in securities market are subject to market risks, read all the related documents carefully before investing. **Stock Health Score: The stock health scores shown in the home page is for representational purpose only and should not be read as recommendations from YSL. #Such representations are not indicative of future results.
Important information - If you receive a communication from people or organizations falsely claiming to recruit on behalf of YSL and received an invitation for an interview and then asking money to be send to a bank account please notify to us immediately. Such people or organizations, have unauthorized use of YSL’s brand in their communications. Please know that YSL has not authorized any such correspondence and that YSL has no agreement with these parties. YSL will never ask for any kind of financial payment in connection to or exchange for a job interview. Please know that any requests of such nature are fraudulent and should not be pursued. YSL advises candidates to remain alert of any suspicion communication. In case of doubt, please report it to YSLHCM@YSIL.IN in case of fake/fraudulent employment offer.
Filing of complaints on SCORES – Easy & quick a. Register on SCORES portal b. Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES: I. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID c. Benefits: i. Effective communication ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances.
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020
2. Update your mobile number & email id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchanges' Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issue vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and BSE Notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard
5. Check your Securities/MF/Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
...........Issued in the interest of Investors"
*YES BANK Disclaimer: Savings Account interest rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of YES BANK. Conditions apply. For latest savings interest rate please click here
Attention Investors :