Cash N Carry (CNC) is the most conservative product where investor needs to block the entire amount of required funds at the time of order placement. It is suitable for long-term investors.
In simple words, if you intend to buy shares worth Rs.10,000, then you should have the entire amount of Rs.10,000 in your Trading Account and similarly, if you wish to sell 100 shares, all those 100 shares should be available in your demat account.
COVER ORDER (protective trade in Equities & Derivatives to minimize loss)
Cover order offers you to take exposure up to 40 times on the available margin limit. To keep limit on intraday loss, mandatory opposite order i.e. Stop Loss order is placed to limit trading losses
- Maximise profit on winning trade, as well as minimize downside risk
- Auto square-off of open positions nearing market closure
- Available for Cash and Future trades
To know more, SMS YESINVEST COVER to 9911873095
Bracket Order is type of order where you can enter a new position along with a Book Profit(SELL) means profit taking and Trigger Price(SELL) means stop loss.
You can initiate Bracket orders using ‘Limit’ or 'Market' order. As soon as the main order is executed the system will place two more orders (profit taking and stop loss). When one of the two orders (profit taking or stop loss) gets executed, the other order will get cancelled automatically.
Bracket orders can be used only for intraday trades. All bracket orders will be squared off automatically at predefined time basis YSL RMS policy time to time after 3:00 pm.
Bracket orders are allowed on selective BSE/NSE stocks, F&O contracts.
To know more, SMS YESINVEST BRACKET to 9911873095
MARGIN INTRADAY SQUARE-OFF (MIS)(Maximise your buying power)
An exclusive feature for intra-day trading that facilitates you to make the most out of market movements.
For example: You want to buy 1000 shares of company A, which are trading at Rs.50 per share. The total value of the transaction is Rs.50,000 if you use full cash position. However, you can buy the same stock through our intraday product MIS where the margin required is 10%. Thus, the total amount required for the transaction would be 10% of Rs.50,000, i.e. Rs.5,000.
How it works?
- Block only a small specified margin for the total purchase price of the scrip
- Square-off your open positions before 3.10 pm, else YES Securities (India ) Ltdwill square-off your open positions by the end of market close on the best-effort basis
- Convert your equity intraday product, i.e. MIS to delivery products, i.e. CNC before 3:10 PM
- Eliminate overnight risk
- Get an opportunity to leverage the capital investment
- Take advantage of small price movements in stock
- Take exposure against shares in demat
To know more, SMS YESINVEST MIS to 9911873095
Margin Trading Facility (MTF)
Exchange approved and extensively practiced product which offers you leverage and helps you enhance your profit potential. Pay a part of the investment amount and YES SECURITIES will fund the rest.
- Available for any investment amount
- Higher leverage to benefit from short term opportunities
- Carry forward your position and increase your profit potential
- Flexibility to pay balance amount whenever you want to
To know more, SMS YESINVEST MTF to 9911873095