Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for opening a YES SECURITIES Account.
For existing YES BANK customers
A. Proof of Identity (POI): - List of documents admissible as Proof of Identity:
1. Unique Identification Number (UID) (Aadhaar)/ Passport/ Voter ID card/ Driving license.
2. PAN card with photograph.
3. Identity card/ document with applicant's Photo, issued by any of the following: Central/State Government and its Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Colleges affiliated to Universities, Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council etc., to their Members; and Credit cards/Debit cards issued by Banks.
B. Proof of Address (POA): - List of documents admissible as Proof of Address:
(*Documents having an expiry date should be valid on the date of submission.)
1. Passport/ Voters Identity Card/ Ration Card/ Registered Lease or Sale Agreement of Residence/ Driving License/ Flat Maintenance bill/ Insurance Copy.
2. Utility bills like Telephone Bill (only land line), Electricity bill or Gas bill - Not more than 3 months old.
3. Bank Account Statement/Passbook -- Not more than 3 months old.
4. Self-declaration by High Court and Supreme Court judges, giving the new address in respect of their own accounts.
5. Proof of address issued by any of the following: Bank Managers of Scheduled Commercial Banks/Scheduled Co-Operative Bank/Multinational Foreign Banks/Gazetted Officer/Notary public/Elected representatives to the Legislative Assembly/Parliament/Documents issued by any Govt. or Statutory Authority.
6. Identity card/document with address, issued by any of the following: Central/State Government and its Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Colleges affiliated to Universities and Professional Bodies such as ICAI, ICWAI, ICSI, Bar Council etc., to their Members.
7. For FII/sub account, Power of Attorney given by FII/sub-account to the Custodians (which are duly notarized and/or apostiled or consularised) that gives the registered address should be taken.
8. The proof of address in the name of the spouse may be accepted
C. Exemptions/clarifications to PAN
(*Sufficient documentary evidence in support of such claims is to be collected.)
1. In case of transactions undertaken on behalf of Central Government and/or State Government and by officials appointed by Courts e.g. Official liquidator, Court receiver etc.
2. Investors residing in the state of Sikkim.
3. UN entities/multilateral agencies exempt from paying taxes/filing tax returns in India.
4. SIP of Mutual Funds upto Rs 50, 000/- p.a.
5. In case of institutional clients, namely, FIIs, MFs, VCFs, FVCIs, Scheduled Commercial Banks, Multilateral and Bilateral Development Financial Institutions, State Industrial Development Corporations, Insurance Companies registered with IRDA and Public Financial Institution as defined under section 4A of the Companies Act, 1956, Custodians shall verify the PAN card details with the original PAN card and provide duly certified copies of such verified PAN details to the intermediary.
D. List of people authorized to attest the documents:
1. Notary Public, Gazetted Officer, Manager of a Scheduled Commercial/ Co-operative Bank or Multinational Foreign Banks (Name, Designation & Seal should be affixed on the copy).
2. In case of NRIs, authorized officials of overseas branches of Scheduled Commercial Banks registered in India, Notary Public, Court Magistrate, Judge, Indian Embassy /Consulate General in the country where the client resides are permitted to attest the documents.
E. In case of Non-Individuals, additional documents to be obtained from non-individuals, over & above the POI & POA, as mentioned below:
|Types of entity||Documentary requirements|
|Unincorporated association or a body of individuals||
|Foreign Institutional Investors (FII)||
|Army/ Government Bodies||
F. Additional documents to be taken in case clients want to open accounts in F&O / Currency segments -
a. Copy of ITR Acknowledgement.
b. Copy of Annual Accounts.
c. Copy of Form 16 in case of salary income.
d. Net worth certificate
e. Salary Slip
f. Bank account statement for last 6 months.
g. Copy of Demat Account Holding statement.
h. Any other relevant documents substantiating ownership of assets.
i. Self declaration along with relevant supporting.
H.Download Client Registration Documents (Rights & Obligations, Risk Disclosure Document, Do's & Don't's) in Vernacular Language :
Note: "This document is a translated version of the client registration documents in English and is being provided in vernacular language to facilitate better understanding by the investors. In case of any ambiguity, the contents of the English version would prevail."
Note 1: Brokerage Plan will be applicable based on your selected plan at the start of the month. Based on the monthly volume your effective slab will be calculated and the brokerage difference will be adjusted.
Note 2: The brokerages charged are as per the volumes that are achieved. Based on these volumes a client can be either debited or credited an amount which is as per the volumes he/she may achieve at the end of the month.
Note 3: Statutory charges/Exchange charges/Other levies(Security Transaction Tax,Service Tax, Transaction Charges,Stamp Charges,Sebi Charges Education Cess etc.) will be charged additionally.